Ultrasonic Testing PCN Level 3 (RTO/UT11)
These are guidance courses aimed at the PCN requirements for Ultrasonic practitioner level 3. The main objective of the course is to make candidates fully aware of the scope of the examination and level of knowledge required. They will also enable candidates to identify their weak subject areas. Advice will be given on any further tuition required.
Section A - Day 1 and 2
- PCN requirements for level 3 approval
- Complimentary NDT methods
- Welds / weld inspection
- Quality assurance / quality control and supervision
- Specification / procedure and technique
- Analysis of UT report
Section B - Day 3, 4 and 5
- Advanced ultrasonic testing theory and revision
- Analysis of procedure
- Procedure writing
- Mock examination
Duration: 2, 3 and 5 days
Pre-requisites for attending this course:
If attempting a SKM examination the requirements of National Trade Standard must be met. If attempting an ASNT examination the requirement of your company's written practice must be met.
- Candidates who already hold PCN level 3 certification in the main method may option to take the last 3 days of the course which deals specifically with ultrasonic test information. See section B under course content.
- Course for candidates experienced in ultrasonic inspection
These are ideal pre-approval course for the PCN level 3 Ultrasonic Practitioner examination, covering basic and main method.
Contact Ruane-TATI Sdn Bhd
At (09) 8631033